About the Role
Lift Operators, in coordination with the Lift Attendant, work to keep the assigned lift running smoothly and safely for our guests. They spend their days helping customers, of all skill levels, load and unload from lifts, in all kinds of weather. As a result, enjoyment of the outdoors is a must! The job of a lift attendant is critical to the success of any ski operation.
Age Requirement: 18 years of age or older
• Possess excellent employee and public relation skills and enjoy working with the public.
• Mature, energetic, dependable and self-motivated.
• Able to reason and react with quick, thoughtful judgment, while remaining calm under pressure.
• Capable of performing physical/manual duties such as shoveling, lifting, bending, kneeling etc.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Enjoy working outdoors in all kinds of weather.
• Must attend all assigned training days. (Paid)
About the Company